In this video, we will cover how customer experience can affect your brand.
Let’s start by defining what exactly the customer experience is.
Essentially, it’s all about how a brand interacts with or treats its customers throughout their relationship.
And, now, it’s more important than ever.
In fact, according to Zendesk, 95% of customers tell others about a bad experience.
And, 87% of customers share their good experiences.
So, we can gather that whether the experience is exceptional or terrible, people are going to be talking about it!
This can directly impact the success of your brand.
Especially since something as simple as a negative tweet, a screenshot or a video clip can damage your reputation forever.
Did you know that, according to Vocus, 68% of consumers use social media to read product reviews?
As a business, you should already have a customer experience strategy in place.
If you don’t, here are some things you should consider:
● Who are your customers?
● And, are you tailoring the experience you offer to the types of customers you have?
● Are you creating a great first impression?
● And if so, does the rest of the customer journey match that quality?
● What are you doing to draw customers back in for another visit?
● Are you sending additional communications encouraging them to come back?
● Finally, does this reflect your brand and its values?
● If it doesn’t, it’s time to make a change!
The customer experience should be a reflection of your brand and its values.
Here are some brands that are using customer experience to show what they are like as a brand.
● Amazon is a trailblazer in customer experience. It’s forever creating innovative new products, a quick-response customer service team, and a personalized website experience like no other.
● Netflix takes a hyper-personalized approach to customer experience. It uses data intelligently to help customers see the content that interests them most.
● Nike makes the most of its loyal customer base and offers apps that provide a personalized shopping experience as well as product personalization.
When you work in B2B, you need to remember the customer experience is just as important for businesses as it is to individual customers.
In fact, B2B purchases are likely to be more expensive than a B2C purchase.
So, giving businesses that visit your website a good experience that stays with them is going to make them more likely to make a purchase.
Here are three tips to ensure your CX is only affecting your brand in a positive way
1. Treat your interactions with a customer as one long conversation.
Even if it’s multi-platform, multi-channel, and involves multiple team members, the customer needs to feel like they’re having one conversation.
Don’t treat it like a fragmented series of chats, messages and helpline calls.
An easy, conversational process makes the interactions more human, and a lot more pleasant for the end user.
This is a great reflection on your brand.
2. Use personalization so the customer feels appreciated and valued
A personalized web experience vastly improves the overall customer experience.
Tailored messages and content, relevant recommendations and eye-catching images will ensure the user gets the most out of their time on your website.
It makes the customer feel valued, as well as making their purchase journey a lot simpler.
Personalization software, like Webeo, allows you to segment your customers to create a bespoke experience they won’t forget.
3. Make it as easy as possible for your customer
If you want your brand to be successful and well-respected, you need to make every step of your user’s journey simple.
Overcomplicated processes, messy navigation, and requiring too much information are all reasons for early webpage abandonment.
Don’t give your customers anything to complain about.
Instead, give them an experience they can’t wait to have again!
The better the customer experience, the better your brand comes across.
And, the more likely you are to:
● Attract customers
● Retain customers
● Increase revenue through loyalty
● Increase sales through cross-selling and upselling
● And, gain positive reviews on social media
As you can see, CX can truly impact your brand as a whole.
The best way to ensure you are offering the best possible customer experience is to ensure everything is completely tailored to your customers.
Webeo allows you to create a completely unique web experience for your visitors so they see content that is totally relevant to them.
I hope you found this video helpful. Please feel free to comment below the video should you have any questions or requests for future content, and one of the team will get back to you.
We have plenty more exciting videos planned, featuring cutting edge expertise. Please follow @WebeoGlobal on LinkedIn to see the latest Webeo Futures assets in your feed, as they go live!